Thursday, September 14, 2017

Working on week 3 assignment

This week's assignment - the week 3 assignment - is a presentation on ERP. I am making good progress. I thought about what business area/processes I wanted to focus on, developed a preliminary presentation outline, and started putting the presentation together. Of course, last week's paper gave me a headstart. The paper included a lot of details about ERP.

(It is interesting that there is a lot of intersection in the assignments so far. The focus for week 2's assignment was planning - there was a lot of planning details/issues in the week 1 assignment. The focus for the week 3 assignment is ERP projects - the week 2 assignment included a lot of information on ERP projects.)

I will include different projects/examples in the week 3 assignment. I will learn more that way.
Work continues.









No comments:

Post a Comment